Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Glory to God

Again, here is another encouraging email…
“hi, well…i just want to say that this legacy conference was AWSOME!!!! I loved it soooo much and now i feel like a completely different person.. i really received a lot and I’m actually happy... i wasn’t happy before honestly, not really. so now this feeling is so new and wonderful. so i say thank u for having this and thank u to all the leaders and thank u for the prayers and of course i thank GOD! we were the loudest ones there but we all received and we all came home as different people.......thank u a lot and I’m looking forward to being there again in July. Mr. Jason thank u for your words.. believe me i know what your talking about so thank u Mervin: u helped me A LOT A LOT this weekend with your words as well so thank you and again to all who spoke to us thank u because i know u touched my heart and got me thinking a lot and have helped me make some decisions! MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS GUIDE PROTECT AND CONTINUE TO GIVE U ALL THE COURAGE TO GO ON. THE STRENGTH FOR EACH DAY AND THE UNDERSTANDING AND KNOWLEDGE FOR MORE OF HIM! GOD BLESS U ALL AND YOUR FAMILIES!!!!!”
Thank you so much for your friendship ~ Jason & Sara Andrews