Friday, August 10, 2007

More LOVE!

Hey,Last year when I first attended Lagacy Youth Conference, I didn't know what to expect. Honestly, I thought that it was just another youth camp. But my perception of what Legacy was would soon be changed. My first night into the worship session was like something from out of a horror movie. To see teenagers act like that: praising and worshiping God so passionately. I thought to myself while watching them with a really scared look on my face, "...Lunatics!!!" I'm proud to say that by the end of that week in Lagacy, I too was a Lunatic. We were all Jesus Freaks. That week was nothing like I have ever experienced. It was extremely radical, both in the teachings and in the worship. I too was bowing my knees before God in total awe of Him, I too was actually writing notes in a teaching session. I couldn't even believe myself, "Am I actually doing this?" But I was, for I was changed, never to be the same again. I didn't care what anybody else would say about me, because God deserves the glory. Legacy was a week filled with breakthroughs after breakthroughs. I didn't think that I was capable of letting go so many wrong things in my life. I was dumbfounded by the awesomeness (if there is such a word) of God, literally stopped in my tracks by his sheere presence. It was truly amazing. Ever since then, my youths can tell you how much I encouraged them to attend the other Legacy. When I see them also worshipping God in a passionate way, it fills my heart with encouragement and hope for this generation...and also I little bit of pride. Legacy is something that I, and I'm quite sure everyone else who attended, will never forget.