Sunday, March 2, 2008

My Wise Doctors


OK....

So in school the other day we talked about doctors, what they do and why we have them, why we should pray for them, what it would be like to be a missionary doctor and stuff. For play time I suggested that they pretend they are doctors. So the kids went and got all dressed up in white shirts and black pants. (So funny to see Elijah in one of Keilah's fancy white shirts...!) Anyways, so they come out and introduce themselves to me.
I said "Hi, Dr. Judah and Dr. Keilah." and shook their hands.
Keilah said "And you are...? Miss Sara?"
"Yes" I said. "I have a problem Dr. Keilah,... I'm always tired."
She said, "Hm. The house does look like a mess. Let me check your reflexes." She hit my knee with a pencil - no response.
She said, "There must be something wrong with your brain."
Indeed!