Thursday, July 11, 2013

Press Release (A Transition for our Family!)




PATRICK JASON ANDREWS 
CITY OF BELMOPAN
As a member of the Peoples United Party and a resident of the City of Belmopan, I, Patrick Jason Andrews, hereby officially announce my candidacy for Standard Bearer, Peoples United Party (PUP), Belmopan Constituency.
As I venture into this new phase in my life, I wish to express my sincere thanks to all those who, in many positive ways, supported me in my sixteen-year service in Youth With a Mission, a Christian oriented organization, where I had served on the Caribbean leadership team, co-founded and co-led Legacy Youth Movement and directed YWAM Belmopan.  I also thank those who have supported me as a co-host of “Rise & Shine” that is aired on Plus TV.
I humbly ask the citizens of Belmopan for the opportunity to serve you and our community.

For God and Country,
Patrick Jason Andrews
10th July 2013