Sunday, June 29, 2014

Day 8

These daily entries really make me stop and reflect on the "little things" in life. Those moments of giggling together, those moments of catching-each-others-eye-in-complete-shock-at-the-World-Cup-game! You know, the MOMENTS of every day life. I'm happy I get to spend them with this crew.

Day 8 #beautiful life - Summer Vacation Edition

1)  We watched the ENTIRE Brazil/Chile World Cup game!  WOW!

2)  Keilah went to her first dance teachers class with Keri Halvorson. They are getting ready for the week long Dance camp at YWAM Belmopan's En Croix dance studio.  I'm so proud of these girls

3)  The boys watched as I did my nails (A VERY important and noteworthy event)

4)  Yoga on the veranda with Keilah again.  (I'm beginning to love this)

5)  The boys helped me make the pizza for our traditional Family Pizza night.  Yum!