Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We stand amazed at the goodness of our God, for His leading and continued faithfulness to us. We pray all is going well with you all. These are exciting days we are living in and it is a blessing to know the Holy Spirit is always present to lead and guide us as we remain in loving fellowship with Him.
I flew out to Hawaii on Friday, and am attending the Prayer Strategy conference with the Global Leadership Team for YWAM. This is a new and exciting step for me but I am assured this is the Lord's doing, so that brings a sense of peace and confidence. Please be praying for me that the word of the Lord will be clear to me and that I would be granted boldness to speak when I should. I will be rooming with our director for the Caribbean so I am looking forward to special times of fellowship and for what God wants to do in our region and globally in our mission. Please visit www.ywam.org for daily reports of our meetings in Kona.
Thank you all for your prayers for our family in this time. We appreciate each one of you and thank God for your friendship.
With Love,
Jason & Sara