Monday, August 29, 2011

Mom's Report Day 3, 4, 5???

We did it! We got up on time, had breakfast, got dressed, and made it to school on time! They did great! totally fine. So grown up. Ya, ok, so I got teary.
We ran into all kinds of people we know. Duh.  sort of like a family reunion. And Naomi and Shane are going too. Naomi started crying when she was Keilah.
So last night I actually got the kids to sleep, actually asleep by 9:15! Miracle. Keilah so didn't want to. She said she only need 8 hours of sleep, so she could stay
up till 11. Uh no. So, then this morning, she was up bright and early at 7. so excited. And Elijah right behind because Romeo woke him up with kisses. gonna hire
that dog. Elijah got dressed and said, " I look ridiculous." Then Keilah got dressed and Elijah said, "You look ridiculous." We told him everyone would be wearing the same
thing and he looked fine. He said......."I know, that's why its so ridiculous!". So funny. So now I am at Patti's, because the bathroom is being tiled, oh, I gotta send those
pictures too. so, Ill do that and write some more if I have time before I get kicked out. Miss you guys.