Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Faithful Giver

On Saturday night, our guest speaker and Legacy friends felt led to collect an offering for our family, specifically for airline tickets for Judah and Sara to travel to Seattle for Judah's cancer treatment.  We prayed,... God moved.  Students started bringing watches, iPods, cameras, flash drives, jewelry, shoes, hats and shirts and putting it in the offering bucket.  The bucket was OVERFLOWING!!!  Literally!  We received over $2700 (from teenagers) and $100's more in merchandise ... unreal ... Here is just one of the many testimonies of what happened afterwards.
 
"get this clear, the word of God is real and never back fires. I gave in my only footwearsaturday night at Legacy confrence as an offering and i have been calling forth a Jordan tennis ever since then because i had no tennis, only the slippers i gave up.. Today i got my spankin new Jordan tennis.. it literally came to my door. on this note when we pray calling forth something, be specific. i got it one size bigger than my feet, yet i am so grateful :)" 
 
* From Sara:  Hey, God knows you're not done growing yet and needed a little extra room!  ;)  Here's another one:
"Hey legacy makers. Guess what, God has already blessed my family with some finance after believing Him since saturday night. He really blesses you when you give back to Him.
Mal 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. 
Mal 3:11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts."
 
And another one:
 
"I gave my last $100 into the offeringSaturday night.  I went to the bank the next day to take out the remaining $45 in my account.  Except there wasn't $45 in there, a supporter had deposited a $200 gift!  MULTIPLICATION!"

Sent from my iPod